Thursday, February 15, 2007

Please. Try to care a little more won't you?

All right, I've got a few minutes. Here, take some. No no... I've plenty. Here, stigmund, do something good with them. I don't do anything these days (I got married), so I'm giving away my spare time. I'll keep a little for blogging, but I don't have anything to write about, besides teaching. And I'm giving that up so.. Yeah, giving it up, did you not hear? Yeah, that's life, isn't it. How are you doing anyway? Oh is that right? Yeah, same here. I find that I've so many difficult things to deal with. Gosh my life is such a struggle, it must be really important if I have to struggle this much. Since it's so important I'll continue to tell you about it for a while, no I should condescend to ask you how you are. How are you? Oh really? Yeah, I know exactly what that's like. Do you know I'm giving up my teaching job? Yeah I'm going into another job. It'll probably be even worse, but that's me, that's me, my life is important so I have to struggle no matter what.

Feck that, I'm going to play a computer game. Bye bye school. If anyone is wondering why there's no teacher in the next class, it's because Mr. Lad has given up on reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home