Thursday, June 01, 2006

No, actually I'll hang around for a while.

Ever feel like no matter what you do you'll bee aa a chocolate coated marshmallow? What? Sorry, I got distracted by a chocolate coated marshmallow. No, come back here! No! You can't leave me to go make a chocolate coated marshmallow. Come back! I am much more fulfilling. They're pretty good though, aren't they. You know you want one. Ah they've gone. It's just me and the lads now.

What I was saying is, women, right? They're, . Ah, no marshmallows in the cupboard? No chocolate. Ah well. There goes the topic for this blog. Too many women around. Speaking of topics, they aren't the best thing since sliced bread are they? I only eat them when there's no other Cadbury's Heroes left.

The thing about women is that the only time they can comfortably resist chocolate is when they think boys are going to talk about them while they are eating it. No, apparently that's not true anymore. That got them going. They wouldn't like us guys to think they cared about what we were talking about, would they? So actually, what were we talking about? I don't think it was about women at all was it?

The trouble with being tired is that random thoughts come much more easily and then you follow this train of thought that doesn't lead to where you wanted it to go. Ever feel like no matter what you do you'll be bored? When you feel like that, it means you are too tired and should go to sleep. That's where I wanted to go with this blog. That's why I didn't go to my wife and I didn't come back here to say anything to you.

'Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home