Wednesday, March 15, 2006

jimlad in the workplace.

Grrr. I can't think. grrrrrr. I have a head cold. My left nostril is leaking, as is my left eyeball, and I'm sure some of it is leaking into my left brain (I have at least two brains) , because I can't think so good.

I'm in work, sniffing into the phone at occasionaly abusive customers. The customer on the phone right now isn't talking for some reason, so I am taking advantage of the free time to write in my blog. Obviously no one cares about my cold. No one has commented on this blog entry yet so they obviously don't care. At least Goatfiend said awww when I told him my left eye had a cold. He is drinking coffee.

Oh, they've finally hung up. Woo hoo, they've rung up again. My left eye is crying. It makes me feel sorry for myself, in case you haven't noticed. My right eye is watering up now too. They still aren't talking. I wonder is there something wrong with my phone. I hope so. When will I be given a furious thinking blog? I have at least three brains! Zoomtard is supposed to email me about it. Furious thinking is an amazing group of people. Normally, a person who I consider to be cool has to be either aloof, elite or elect. Oh, they've hung up again. Grr. I have to talk to someone now.

Ah back to my blog. The aloof are those who scoff at anything that is trendy, pointing out the logical inconsistancies of the day. They include the musical aloof, such Liam McD, who scoff at NME. For example, the Strokes are a good band. You can tell they're great even if you don't like them by noting my opinion. However, they have also become trendy, so it's defenestration for them in Liamo's Tower. Furious thinkers are culturally aloof.

The elite are those who are genuinely great. Only, the aloof still consider them worthy of criticism. The elite ignore this because they are actually better than the aloof. Examples of the difference might be art historians like Curly Dee as opposed to artists like lots of people in the family I am leaving to be with her. Why am I leaving them then? Because I am also one of the aloof, and it is a lonely if lofty state. The aloof need someone to appreciate them, to make them feel elite, as it were, even if they are soft like a cushion. There are also examples of musical elite, such as people like Liam McD, who is much better even than good bands such as The Strokes. However, they are, Ah yes it's the end of the day. What a horrible day. I wonder how many lives I have messed up by being too stupid to do what customers wanted because of this cold.

The elect are those who don't have to be great and don't have to have an opinion. Their opinion is often formed for them. They know they are cool by default. They have been elected to be cool, which makes them cool, but they are neither hot nor cold and will get spitted out. Wait, no that's wrong. But anyway. Aaaaaargh. I want to sleep.

Don't bother reading this by the way. It's nonsense. Not even supposed to be funny. Sorry Stig, you should have realised, if it were funny, I would have said, "bottom" by now, or suchlike. No, this is just me dealing with being stupid for the day. I hate head colds. Furious thinkers are culturally aloof, intellectually elite and just plain elect, which is why I want to be one. Farts are funny.

So, hopefully somewhere along the way in my ramblings I have convinced you to stop picking your nose. And I can't stress enough how important it is that you see two great films, "Shawn of the Dead" and "Walk the Line", so I didn't bother mentioning them at all. In fact, I'll just reverse what I just said, so that you will really want to see them when you see that I couldn't stress seeing them at all! ."eniL eht klaW" dna "daed eht nwahS" ,smlif taerg owt ees uoy taht si ti tnatropmi woh hguone sserts t'nac I dnA There, I've deleted it. Bye. Hi, sorry. Forgot my phone. Now, bye really.

8 Comments:

Blogger jimlad said...

I care. I care about your cold jimlad.

10:47 AM  
Blogger jimlad said...

Your me! Get off my site and stop leaving stupid comments to myself/yourself you stupid FOOL. you. I'm trying to do my job here. I work as a consultant doctor, so other doctors ring me up wondering how on earth they can save their patients lives. It's hard enough doing this when I have a cold without you being in my head. Still, everyone makes mistakes in their daily work I suppose...

10:50 AM  
Blogger jimlad said...

I'm not too sure. Is he parodying himself for looking up to people simply on the basis of the fact that they stand apart from the crowd, or is he parodying the people he looks up to? Surely he cannot judge THEIR motives for standing apart, only his own motives for being attracted to those who are distinct from the filthy commoners that infest our planet. Sorry, got carried away there.

11:38 AM  
Blogger neuro-praxis said...

neuro heart annals of jimlad

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Jimlad too.

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realised something about your blog....it's JUST A COLD. Buck up, or maybe birth a child or something then you can complain. On the other hand, I LIKE the cut of your jib, Jimlad! I like you. And by golly, I'll be reading you again.

D x

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Strokes rawwwwwk...

10:25 PM  
Blogger jimlad said...

Ow. You're right Deirdre, that was painful. Birthing a child is ten times worse when you are a man. Unfortunately the technology involved in making it possible is only newly developed and they hadn't any time to figure out how to bring the pain down. Still, now that men can have babies too they will probably actually do something about the whole pain issue for both sexes. They tried putting on a cd of the strokes to take my mind off the pain but for goodness sake, liam mcD would have been much more soothing (and better).

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home